Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More to Come!

Hello, Lovers of the written word =) At the end of this week, I'm taking off for Mount Hermon. This will be my third year going to the writers' conference and I'm absolutely thrilled. I'm gonna soak up every possible grain of information that I can so I can come back and share with you.

The Mount Hermon Christian Writers' Conference is what inspired me to start the facebook page, "Christian Teen Writers" that led to the making of this blog. Most of what I've posted here somehow started at the conference. If you manage to make it there this year or next, or the following, etc, look for me. I'll be the one with a big stupid grin on my face because I'm so excited to be in the company of other Christian Writers.

So... look forward to new and fresh information! It's gonna be amazing. I promise to post pictures.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment